Friday, January 28, 2011

It never gets normal

Almost two years since I've added to this crazy blog. Moved twice since that last post, and things are at least more settled, if not weirder. I now live with four others and apparently there are "demons" in the house and two roomies are battling over "blessed" food set out to appease them. I just shake my head when I hear this stuff going on around me. At least I have privacy here...nobody is telling me what I can or can't do, at least. Life goes on...

2 comments:

  1. miss you on ispq! found this bookmarked from years ago! love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I haven't opened this blog in like forever and when I do there's an old old message from you. Hope married life is agreeing with you...ispq has pretty much pooped out, everybody is on Facebook now.

      Delete