Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oh boy

Well.....a lot of things have happened in the last 2 months.
I have a great new job, finally! I absolutely love it. Actually,
I'd rather be at work than at home these days. Does that
tell you anything?? lol
J is nice, but she tends to direct everything I do. I feel like
I'm living at home again, with my parents. I even get blamed
for things I didn't do! What fun!
The latest drama....I got food poisoning from her meat loaf.
I should have known better. The frozen chunk of ground beef
sat in the sink ALL day to defrost. It didn't look quite done in
the middle. I ate it anyway. Oh boy. That was Wednesday night,
today is Saturday....I am still feeling the effects. Of course it
couldn't be the meat loaf....because she feels fine! So I guess it
just sucks to be me.
She went to the store yesterday, and last nite I noticed a carton
of half and half sitting on a utility shelf in the garage, like she had
forgotten to put it in the fridge. This morning, she used it to make
chilies relleƱos for a thing she's going to tonite. With her co-workers.
I hope they have more than one bathroom......
Looks like she is going to buy a mobile home and move this year.
Not a problem with me...I'm already tired of being under a microscope
all the time. I am not allowed to have any food or drink in my room,
except water. What am I, a six year old?? Can't leave ANYTHING on
the kitchen counter. If I don't empty the lint filter on the dryer I hear
about it for days. She grills me about my hours at work. She actually
told me that she doesn't want me around on her days off. So I end up
hiding up in my room. Then she gripes I never hang out with her.
She assumed that I would move along with her. Ha. Her new mobile
home has a separate garage...she told me I could live in the garage.
WTF??? I don't want to go with her, wherever she goes. Her cigarette
smoke has become an issue and she doesn't want to hear it. She smokes
outside but opens the door while she's still putting out the cigarette,
and the smoke gets sucked right upstairs into my room. Of course it can't
be HER smoke....she says it's the people from 2 doors down.
Sigh. At least moving again won't be such a huge hassle, because I am down
to hardly any belongings. I've sold stuff I didn't want to sell because she
says my stuff is taking up too much room in her garage. I can barely move
around in my room, there is so much stuff in here. My room is 11 x 11, and
I have: a king size bed, headboard, three dressers, two bookcases, one
bookshelf, a recliner...plus all my computer and TV stuff.
Next time I get my OWN place again.

No comments:

Post a Comment